Predictive analytics meets auto insurance marketplace
Jobs at EverQuote
• We are one of the fastest growing startups in Cambridge & Boston history
• We are completely data-driven for decision making
• We encourage creative thinking, independent responsibilities for business results & team collaboration
• Lunch catering to the office and company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
• We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, stock options and a relaxed work environment
• Our company is profitable and established. This means “startup culture” without “startup anxiety.”
• Our employees have lives outside of work. We are musicians, athletes, filmmakers, gamers, authors, and whatever you are.
Lead Analyst, Search Engine Marketing
The Lead Analyst of Search Engine Marketing will work cross-functionally within EverQuote’s internal stakeholders, and serve as a lead analyst for all things SEM.
You will be responsible for tracking, analyzing, and communicating results and insights to share within the organization.
Principal Software Engineer, Warehouse Engineering
The Data Warehouse team makes data available for business problem solving at EverQuote. We integrate data from internal teams and external partners into a comprehensive business-wide data model, which is accessible through a simple report building interface.
Senior Software Engineer, Remarketing
EverQuote is seeking a Senior Software Engineer, to work on our remarketing team. Our Software Engineers work closely with analytics stakeholders inside the company to understand business problems, to design & propose efficient solutions for those problems, and to effectively translate those...
Senior Quantitative Analyst
DO YOU WANT TO…
Learn how technology start-ups work?
Join a rapidly growing company?