chat to get a job ; push a button to hire
Senior React Native Developer (100% Remote)$24k – $48k
AskSteve is a two-sided blue collar employment marketplace for the next billion users in Asia. We're early stage funded - operating in Singapore and Jakarta - made up of hackers across continents.
We leverage chat bots, machine learning techniques and financial market dynamics to enable everyone (not just a privileged few) to be meaningfully employed. We are working towards creating a self-balancing employment platform; one that constantly monitors imbalances and motivates job seekers to new opportunities.
AWS, Lambda, NodeJS/Express and React/Redux/React-Native
across our REST API, SPA, mobile and proprietary bot engine.
Circle CI for Continuous Integration, Sentry for crash/bug reporting, Docker/Ansible for containerisation, Hockey for beta distribution and
Compose for MongoDB management. Twilio for SMS, Mailgun for programmatic e-mails and Stripe for payments.
As part of our Employer Tribe you’ll be expected to:
- Build mobile first products to help companies hire
- Drive our React Native development efforts
- Consistently deliver high-quality, tested code
- Collaborate, learn and exchange your expertise with rest of the team
- Help shape our product and processes
- Actively seek to improve our development practices
We're looking for:
- Self-directed, egoless professionals focused on learning new stuff
- ES6 proficiency
- Experience with React Native or deep craving to learn some very quickly
- Eagerness to contribute on every level of our JS stack
- Can-do startup attitude (a must)
- Engineers who can go deep, but appreciate the challenge of going broad (we have a growing stack: backend services, chatbots, mobile, web, data and analytics, infrastructure, recommendation engines, marketing systems)
- Native mobile development experience is a huge plus
- Open source contributions or meetup/conference talks are a plus
- Work remotely in a small, product focused, global team always looking to self-improve
- Make a real difference to real people
- An opportunity to build products that have potential to change entire industries and economies
- No-bullshit, data-driven and transparent environment
- Ground floor opportunity; your voice and feedback will shape direction
- Competitive salary + equity
Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Meet your team
AdaKerja (aka AskSteve) at a glance
AdaKerja (aka AskSteve) focuses on Marketplaces, Algorithms, Natural Language Processing, and Employment. Their company has offices in Singapore, New Jersey, Delhi, Warsaw, and Tehran. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, AdaKerja (aka AskSteve) has raised $1.472M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.