Email & marketing automation designed for small businesses
Sales Development Representative
ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. At ActiveCampaign, the SDR team handles inbound leads from trial accounts and qualifies opportunities to pass on to the closing sales teams. SDRs also have the ability to close small deals on their own. Our ideal team member will be highly organized, goal-oriented, and extremely self-motivated.
What your day could consist of:
- Actively manage your sales pipeline of inbound leads
- Seamlessly transition qualified leads to senior sales teams and close small deals on your own
- Make 50-100 calls/day
- Run discovery calls and collect critical information
- Answer questions about platform features
- Build upon ActiveCampaign’s goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience of over one million growing businesses
What is needed:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- At least one year of sales experience
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to relate to others
- Positive attitude and highly motivated to reach/exceed quota
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow their career
- Willingness to work closely with others in a collaborative manner
- We want genuine people. Let robots be robotic, we want our humans to be human.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign at a glance
ActiveCampaign focuses on Sales and Marketing, CRM, Small and Medium Businesses, Email, and Email Marketing. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, ActiveCampaign has raised $120M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.