Email & marketing automation designed for small businesses
Product Support Specialist
ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
50% of ActiveCampaign's customers are outside the U.S. To be closer to our customers and build upon our success in the APAC region, we are growing our Australia based customer-facing teams.
Do you enjoy working with clients and simplifying complex solutions? Do you love the challenge of solving a difficult problem and developing alternate solutions? Have you worked in a startup environment and enjoyed the open yet hard-working culture? Are you a tech geek and/or marketing novice? If you said yes to any or all of these, you could be a fit for our Product Specialist team!
What your day could consist of:
- Assisting users via email, chat, phone and screen sharing with various front-end technical questions or issues
- Providing solutions to clients various technical scenarios to help them utilize our platform
- Formulating alternative or unique solutions to help clients achieve their goals
- Keeping on top of the latest news in regards to email marketing, deliverability and small business marketing in general
- Maintaining quality in a high velocity environment
- Collaborating on a variety of scenarios with all department at various level
- Build upon ActiveCampaign’s goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience of over one million growing businesses
What is needed:
- 1+ years of experience with front end technical/customer service – specifically with SaaS solutions
- A solutions oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable customer experiences
- The ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, chats and phone calls per day
- An entrepreneurial spirit and attitude
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills & the ability to relate to others
- We want genuine people. Let robots be robotic, we want our humans to be human.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive private/local health schemes, enhanced holiday benefits, access to savings plans, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag. Salary range of $70,000 AUD.
ActiveCampaign at a glance
ActiveCampaign focuses on Sales and Marketing, CRM, Small and Medium Businesses, Email, and Email Marketing. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, ActiveCampaign has raised $120M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.