Jobs at Active Matrix Technologies
C++ Developer - Bangalore
We are looking for persons good with C++ for Bengaluru Location.
Freshers can also apply.
Hybrid Mobile Application Developer
Good Knowledge on Angular Latest version.
Good Knowledge of Ionic Framework Latest Version.
Senior Android Developer
○ Should have at least 3 yr experience in developing Android applications with Android Studio/JAVA and have published one or more Android apps on the Google Play Store.
○ Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture...
Senior iOS Application Developer
Must be good with Objective C and Swift
Must have 2+ years of work experience with iOS App Development
Software Developers (ReactJS) - Mumbai/Bengaluru/Udupi
We are Hiring talented and passionate Software Developer with React JS hands on experience, with the following skillsets :
Should have atleast 2 years of experience in ReactJS, Redux
Should have hands-on experience in Web services, Web API, REST services, HTML, CSS3.
Should be good at analyzi...
ReactJS Developers - 2-4 years
Hiring passionate, experienced software developers with hands on experience on ReactJS for atleast 1 year.
Applicants available for Personal Interview Round in Bengaluru and can join immediately should apply only.
Asp.net MVC Developers (4-13 years work exp)
Hiring Asp.net MVC Developers for Mysore and Bengaluru Locations.
Senior JAVA Developer - 4-8 years - Bellandur (Bengaluru)
-In Depth Knowledge of Java/J2EE, Spring,Spring Boot,JPA/Hibernate, REST,
Junit, PL/SQL is mandatory.
-In Depth Knowledge JBOSS EAP/FUSE,Apache Camel.
Web Scraping (Python/Ruby)- 1-5 years - Indiranagar, Bengaluru
Responsibilities and expectations :
● Develop and maintain crawlers based on our web crawling framework
● Understand client requirements and create custom scripts as per the needs of the project
● Multitask with multiple client projects and bug fixes
● Write clean, maintainable and efficient ...
Customer Success Manager/Accounts Manager
Manage a portfolio of client accounts by acting as their trusted advisor and guiding them through implementation and adoption.
Facilitate new client onboarding in collaboration with the sales and engineering teams.