From seed to sale, we’re creating industry standards that deliver the highest quality products
Job Title: Budtender Location: Cannabliss & Co.
Hours: Variable; Non-Exempt Supervisor: Store Manager
Summary: To greet and provide excellent customer service to patrons. Check government issued identification to confirm customers are of legal age to purchase cannabis, answer questions, and keep the reception area clean.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a hefty knowledge of strains, products, consumption methods, and cannabis culture.
- Maintain a clean and presentable appearance of the dispensary.
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant.
- Have knowledge of all current product and maintain the menu accurately.
- Maintain an organized and accurate till.
- Restock all materials necessary to remain compliant
- Responsible for accurate cash handling.
- Assistant with daily retail floor audits.
- Follow state regulations and established policies and procedures.
- Accurately use and maintain the Point of Sale (POS) system and all cash handling.
- Accurate and timely data entry of customer information.
- Verifying proper paperwork, documentation, and ID for customers.
- Provide outstanding customer service with compassionate and professional representation.
- Following opening and closing procedures.
- Cover the Front Desk as needed.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Licensing, Work Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- OLCC Marijuana Handler’s Permit
Other Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of computer and office equipment and programs (inventory systems; Word; Excel)
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to focus; attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity
- Extended time standing, sitting, walking, bending, and reaching
- Close visual focus required
- This position occasionally requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects
Choose from a variety of health plans and benefits that suit your needs.
Let Acreage help you plan for your future.
Enjoy regular team building events, happy hours and industry conferences.
Every Friday during the summer months, corporate employees have the option to work from home or take a half day.
Receive incentives for referring people from your network to work at Acreage.
Acreage Holdings at a glance
Acreage Holdings focuses on Pharmaceuticals, Venture Capital, Canada, and Medical Marijuana Dispensaries. Their company has offices in New York City, Chicago, and West New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Acreage Holdings has raised $149M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.