Empowering brands to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter
Senior Salesforce Administrator
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join the Enterprise Business Systems Team in the Information Technology department. We are currently re-implementing Salesforce to support our company’s growth and scalability.
As the Senior Salesforce Administrator you will:
- Serve as a subject matter expert and systems administrator for Salesforce
- Accountable for the day-to-day configurations, support, maintenance and improvement of Salesforce
- Participate in the re-implementation process
- Lead new and existing Salesforce integrations
- Work closely with functional leaders to maximize the return on investment of the Salesforce platform by developing new business processes
- Log, track, prioritize, handle and document issues, bugs, enhancement and feature requests in ticketing system
- 5+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Experience with CPQ and Partner Community (Service Cloud a plus but not required)
- Understanding of products and price books
- Experience supporting, designing, and developing Salesforce in an enterprise environment
- Consistent record of understanding complex business requirements
- Prior experience in implementing or re-implementing Sales Cloud Lightning
- Experience integrating and configuring managed packages and API integrations such as Intacct, Gainsight, Docusign, Mavenlink, etc.
- Ability to create test scripts for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as new features are deployed
- Understanding of deployment best practices, including documenting user acceptance tests/sign offs to ensure the quality of developed solutions prior to production deployment
- Deep understanding of business processes as they relate to the Salesforce application
- Comfortable with APEX code (our goal is to have minimal APEX used)
You are dependable, reliable, and able to work independently or as a member of a team. You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. You possess strong problem solving abilities, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure. Your communication and interpersonal skills are exceptional.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Low-cost medical, dental, and vision insurance
Employer-funded health reimbursement plan to cover medical deductibles Low employee premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance Cutting-edge telemedicine visits
Pre-tax health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
Paid parental leave
We offer up to 13 weeks of maternity, six weeks of paternity and adoption leave paid
Stock options are offered to all full-time employees.
Time off when you need it
Work/life balance is important to us. Employees take time off when they need it, and come back to work feeling refreshed.
Well-stocked snacks and beverages
Modern office spaces
We want to empower Acquians to be collaborative on a global-scale. That's why we are proud to offer our employees thoughtful working spaces and offices that are equipped with modern desks, natural light, comfortable chairs, and common areas.
Fitness center reimbursement
Pre-tax commuter and parking accounts
Acquia at a glance
Acquia focuses on Enterprise Software, Open Source, Internet Infrastructure, Content, and Cloud Data Services. Their company has offices in Boston, California, Oregon, Sydney, and Delhi. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Acquia has raised $173.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2015.