A leading brand e-commerce enabler in Southeast Asia
Regional Head of Strategic Partnerships
The Regional Head of Strategic Partnerships will be instrumental in driving success to aCommerce Group in forging strategic alliances with key partner by identifying opportunities on the partner platform to deliver sales results and good customer experience for our client. The candidate should be experienced in integrated marketing campaigns, merchandising as well as possess solid business acumen in identifying opportunities and nurturing partnerships – whilst fostering strong business relationships.
The role and key responsibilities:
- Develop an overarching partnerships strategy in alignment to company objectives including
partner engagement initiatives over key campaigns and seasonal promotions
- Strategize and develop mutually beneficial partnerships with financial institutions end-to-end:
From joint business plans with revenue projections and promotion ideation, to internal
coordination, performance tracking & reporting
- Direct the development and implementation of business plans to ensure that the new projects
can support aCommerce’s exponential growth
- Identify and nurture industry verticals that are critical to business expansion and areas of
leverage Lazada platform
- Swift and effective planning and project management for multiple, simultaneous initiatives
- Identify business opportunities not just externally, but internally with an understanding of cross-
functional needs to support overall company objectives
- Keep apprised of changing market conditions, competitive landscape and new technologies to
support fast pace of growth
- Drive the performance of all partnerships against KPIs and delivering reports to partners’ and
- Develop and present professional pitch presentations and proposals
** **** Key Requirement:**
- Fluency in Chinese is mandatory for this position
- Willing to be permanently based in Bangkok, Thailand
- Familiar with the overall operation of single or multiple brand stores on e-commerce platforms
- Familiar with the consumer goods industry (FMCG, apparel, etc.) (local / international), industry
trends, brand development, supply chain, etc.
- Excellent communication and expression skills and business negotiation skills
- Experience in consulting companies, platforms, and project management is preferred
- Managerial experience with a positive attitude and coaching skills
- Good interpersonal and strong senior stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence
- Structured thinker, goal-oriented, entrepreneurial with a strong business acumen.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products
- Hands-on, detail-oriented and execution mindset
aCommerce is the leading ecommerce enabler in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal, Samsung, and Unilever.
Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 1,400 staff across offices and fulfillment centres in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
The aTeam is made up of highly ambitious individuals driven to innovate, build and succeed and is always looking for like-minded self-starters to join.
aCommerce - Ecommerce Solutions for Southeast Asia at a glance
aCommerce - Ecommerce Solutions for Southeast Asia focuses on Internet, Information Technology, E-Commerce, and Logistics. Their company has offices in Singapore, Manila, Thailand, Bangkok, and Samut Prakan. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, aCommerce - Ecommerce Solutions for Southeast Asia has raised $23.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2015.