A leading brand e-commerce enabler in Southeast Asia
People Experience - Executive
aCommerce is looking for People Experience - Executive.
We seek for individuals who passionate in Human Resource and also support area to join our People & Places team in Taguig, The Phillipines. People & Places team is the most diverse team who support our mission to make ecommerce easy in Southeast Asia. This role will working directly with our Head of People Partner in The Philippines's office. Diverse, Agile and Passionate is what we are as People & Places team.
- Responsible for part of the HR Spectrum including administration of payroll, company benefits administration, and government mandated benefits.
- In charge of records and file keeping, facility management and vendor Management (including Manpower agency).
- Processes, monitor & update employee's membership to government and dependent list with accredited HMO for Medical benefits coverage
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Manage overall administrative matters including Purchasing, Insurance, Office and Equipment Maintenance and General Affairs.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Keep a track of Employment Pass, Visa Formalities for Expats including ACR and AEP.
- Planning and Coordination of Company Outings
- Support in employee On-boarding and Off-boarding program
- Update employees’ information in HR System and Payroll System
- Register new access card for new employee
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms.)
- Bachelor Degree in Business Studies / Human Resource Management
- Minimum 2 year working experience in Human Resource functions
- Proficient in Excel
- Working experience managing payroll system - Knowledge of Sprout HR & Payroll Required
- Good interpersonal relation and communication skills
- Proactive and have an attitude for problem-solving
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Well-organized and meticulous
- Strong personal and professional ethics & values.
- Must be familiar with local Employment Act & various labour legislation.
aCommerce is the leading ecommerce enabler and e-distributor in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal, Samsung, and Unilever.
Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 1,400 staff across offices and fulfillment centres in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
The aTeam is made up of highly ambitious individuals driven to innovate, build and succeed and is always looking for like-minded self-starters to join.
aCommerce - Ecommerce Solutions for Southeast Asia at a glance
aCommerce - Ecommerce Solutions for Southeast Asia focuses on Internet, Information Technology, E-Commerce, and Logistics. Their company has offices in Singapore, Manila, Thailand, Bangkok, and Samut Prakan. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, aCommerce - Ecommerce Solutions for Southeast Asia has raised $23.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2015.