A leading brand e-commerce enabler in Southeast Asia
**Duties and responsibilities**
- Design and develop software for managing order workflows and inventory related to the sale of goods on e-commerce sites and shopping channels.
- Design and implement real-time API and batch processes for integrating with external systems.
- Works closely with other team members in an agile development team.
- Solid understanding of large scale, cloud based distributed systems.
- Develop unit testing, automated functional testing and load testing for improving system reliability and performance.
- At least 1 years of experience working software engineering, software integration or other similar roles
- Strong analytical and problem skills as well as an attention to details.
- Experience in at least one programming language such as Java, Python or Ruby is required.
- Experience with SQL and/or NOSQL database is required.
- Experience with automated testing technologies like Selenium, Robot Framework, or Cucumber is a nice plus.
- Ability to communicate in English, both written and oral form.
- Ability to work effectively within an agile development team.
aCommerce is the leading ecommerce enabler in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal, Samsung, and Unilever.
Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 1,400 staff across offices and fulfillment centres in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
The aTeam is made up of highly ambitious individuals driven to innovate, build and succeed and is always looking for like-minded self-starters to join.
aCommerce - Ecommerce Solutions for Southeast Asia at a glance
aCommerce - Ecommerce Solutions for Southeast Asia focuses on Internet, Information Technology, E-Commerce, and Logistics. Their company has offices in Singapore, Manila, Thailand, Bangkok, and Samut Prakan. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, aCommerce - Ecommerce Solutions for Southeast Asia has raised $23.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2015.