Because Everyone Deserves a Coach
Sr. FullStack Developer (Boston, MA, USA)
What you’ll do:
* Work with engineers, designers and operations team to develop our primary application.
* Work closely with the UX/UI resources to turn wireframes and visual designs into compelling user-facing products.
* Make use of REST and WebSockets to interact with other backend services.
* Actively promote and use code quality, organization, automatization and testing.
* Prototype and develop new ideas and participate in all parts of the product life cycle.
* Provide support and mentorship to new members in the team.
What we’re looking for:
* Experience working in our backend stack (Ruby on Rails, Postgres etc.) is a plus, but not required
* Empathetic and user-focused: you care deeply about the product experience, you understand users’ motivations and frustrations, and you genuinely want to help them
* Empathetic and employee-focused: you care about the people in your team, helping them to achieve their personal and professional goals, and enabling them to do the best work of their lives.
* Have a proactive mindset and bring ideas to the table.
* Experience in React Native is a plus.
* Deployment and management of applications on AWS or similar.
What’s in it for you:
* Competitive compensation
* Flexible work schedule
* Significantly impact the design of an early-stage product
* Strong career path with leadership opportunities
* Access to professional and personal growth resources
Full health, dental & vision coverage
3 weeks per parent
20 days of pto per year (4 weeks)
Fitness memberships reimbursed at 100%
Unilimited executive coaching
Up to $10k per year for any course and training
AceUp at a glance
AceUp focuses on Human Resources, Corporate Training, Professionnal Training,Schools, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Washington DC, Toronto, and Montreal. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, AceUp has raised $2M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019 at a valuation of $10M.