Data flow between investing & supporting organization/people and their startups
Sr. Backend Engineer - NodeJS$12k – $60k • 0.0% – 0.5%
Please apply through our platform; link below job description.
is a startup and the world’s leading incubator and accelerator management software. We are dedicated to accelerating innovation by making the startup industry more connected, efficient, and fair—globally.
We are a remote-first organization based in Lisbon. If you want to be part of a passionate team, build a product that matters, and desire a challenge that will define your career, this is the place.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Your day-to-day will include working on cards, reviewing Pull Requests, discussing new features, and suggesting improvements to existing ones. You will also be expected to have a degree of independence and ability to come up with, discuss and weigh tradeoffs of your solutions, as well as converting your solutions to elegant code.
- At least 2 years fully dedicated to working with NodeJS (and its frameworks like express).
- A well-rounded understanding of performance-related optimizations and tradeoffs.
- Experience building/designing GraphQL and/or REST APIs.
- Experience with automated tests and testing frameworks.
- Experience building deistributed systes.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. It is crucial to have clear written and spoken communication in a remote work environment.
- Must be constantly looking to learn and improve.
- Prior experience working with AWS (EC2, S3, etc).
- Prior experience working with TypeScript or another strongly-typed language.
- Prior experience working with Elasticsearch.
- Prior experience working with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Prior experience working with microservices and/or distributed systems.
Our application process will start with a quick 20 minute meeting to get to know you a little more and then you will have 1-2 technical interviews which will test your technical skills.
Please apply via our platform HERE.
Accelerator App at a glance
Accelerator App focuses on Startups, Venture Capital, Incubators, and Angels. Their company has offices in New York City, Portugal, and British Virgin Islands. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.