Data flow between investing & supporting organization/people and their startups
Please read entire jod descrption and apply using link provided.
AcceleratorApp is an incubator and accelerator management software. We are dedicated to making the startup industry more connected, efficient, transparent, and fair.
We are looking for a skilled front-end developer to join us. If you want to be part of a passionate team, build a product that matters, and desire a challenge that will define your career, this is the place.
Our team is located all over the world and is fully remote. We are brutally honest and respectful. We value constructive criticism, points of view, suggestions and new solutions with the one rule that you must back up any position with an explanation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop features and improvements using a modern stack (including Typescript, React, PostCSS, GraphQL).
- Work closely with designers, other developers and customer success heroes to deliver outstanding user interfaces and implement an excellent user experience.
- Work closely with QA testers to ensure that requirements are met and identify or implement test automation use cases.
- Discuss solutions with the team and provide suggestions. We value your opinion, and are open to your ideas on how to further improve the product.
Your typical day will include building and shipping features but you will also get the chance to come up with solutions by yourself or together with colleagues. You’ll also help our customer success heroes understand features and debug/resolve issues with them.
As a team member, you will be expected to find ways to go beyond the simple task by finding ways to improve the UI and usability of our product.
- At least 2 years of working experience with React.
- Some foundational computer science knowledge.
- Experience with writing automated tests (eg. Jest or Mocha), built-in browser debugging tools and familiarity with web performance and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Familiarity with GraphQL APIs and WebSockets.
- Must have a very good eye for design, strong attention to details and a solution-oriented mindset.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving skills, with the ability to work independently with minimum guidance if required but knowing when to get help or ask clarification for requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. It is crucial to have clear written and spoken communication in a remote work environment.
- Must be constantly looking to learn and improve.
- Experience working with TypeScript or another strongly-typed language.
- Experience in modern test tools such as Cypress or Selenium.
- Hands-on experience with build tools, such as Webpack.
If you're not sure you're ready or meet all requirements yet, please apply anyway!
Please apply on our platform via THIS LINK.
Accelerator App at a glance
Accelerator App focuses on Startups, Venture Capital, Incubators, and Angels. Their company has offices in New York City, Portugal, and British Virgin Islands. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.