Data flow between investing & supporting organization/people and their startups
Please read the entire job posting and apply through link provided.
AcceleratorApp is an incubator and accelerator management software. We are dedicated to making the startup industry more connected, efficient, and fair—globally.
We are growing rapidly and looking for a kick-ass QA engineer to join us on our mission. If you want to be part of a passionate team, build a product that matters, and desire a challenge that will define your career, this is the place.
Our team is located all over the world and is fully remote. We are brutally honest and respectful. We value constructive criticism and good conversation with the one rule that you must back up any position with an explanation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify and log defects in the existing codebase, and verify that they have been fixed.
- Test new features and provide near immediate feedback to developers.
- Create test cases according to each requirement and test data.
- Perform manual testing when needed.
- Design and maintain automation tests with Cypress/Jest in order to automate the repetitive parts of the job.
Your typical day will include reviewing PRs and performing stress tests. Modifying data and trying to break the code. Then you will also test current staging/production code in different kinds of conditions in order to find bugs that are live or explore the possibility of improving UX.
- Proven experience as a QA Tester or similar role.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in building and maintaining automated test suites and testing frameworks.
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems (or WSL).
- Experience with Git/Github and command-line tools.
- Understanding of the built-in browser debugging tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. It is crucial to have clear written and spoken communication in a remote work environment.
- Must be constantly looking to learn and improve.
- Experience in modern test tools such as Cypress or Selenium.
- Familiar with CI products/services and a general understanding of how they operate.
- Experience in UX and usability testing.
- Experience with Accessibility Testing.
- Experience with performance or security testing.
- Experience with Gherkin Syntax.
If you lack in some areas, please still apply and tell us why we should hire you!
Apply on our platform via THIS LINK.
Accelerator App at a glance
Accelerator App focuses on Startups, Venture Capital, Incubators, and Angels. Their company has offices in New York City, Portugal, and British Virgin Islands. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.