Machine Learning for Cyber Security
Enterprise Account Executive
About Abnormal Security:
Abnormal Security is defining the next generation of email and identity security defense. Our platform uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to baseline communication content, user identity, and behavioral signals in real-time and at-scale in order to detect the abnormalities of email attacks. Customers love us because we consistently detect and stop what everyone else in the market can’t -- advanced attacks that have never been seen before -- and we do so with beautiful user interfaces and best-in-industry customer support. Our veteran team has built some of the most enduring machine learning platforms at leading companies including Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon, Microsoft, and Expanse. We are located in San Francisco and New York City.
We are hiring the “best of the best” sales professionals who are passionate about their craft and want to continue to excel within our elite sales organization. Our Enterprise Account Executive will lead the sales process within an assigned territory of business for prospective accounts and regional consultant influencers.
What You’ll Do:
- Organize and conduct sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations to prospects and will represent Abnormal Security in a consistent, effective and professional manner to best develop and win new clients.
- Exercise leadership, demonstrate effective sales planning, and work in a positive and motivating way with internal counterparts and external customers.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets
- Develop and execute a comprehensive regional plan
- Continually Build and Grow a robust sales pipeline
- Lead contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer happiness and success
- Regional travel (approx. 50%)
- 6+ years of quota exceeding Sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
- Experience selling B2B SaaS software solutions
- A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role
- Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Extensive customer network
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
Why Abnormal Security:
- Everyone says they’re hyper-growth, we’re achieving it!
- Competitive pay and equity
- One of the most proven machine learning teams in Silicon Valley
- Best-in-class customer traction and growth
- Team-wide commitment to excellence, velocity, and customer-focus
- Strong growth opportunities and high ownership expectations
- Full medical, dental, and vision health insurance benefits
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Generous PTO
100% coverage for employees and 50% for dependents for Medical, Dental and Vision.
Abnormal covers the cost of One Medical for all employees.
We offer a FSA program for employees that choose to set aside pre-tax dollars for healthcare expenses.
Great parental leave
12 weeks of paid maternity or paternity leave for all employees.
Great equity packages
We offer very competitive equity (ISOs) packages for most roles, allowing employees to share in Abnormal's long-term upside..
We offer 15 days of paid accrued PTO per year with up to 5 days rolling over to the next year. Should you leave Abnormal, you would receive pay for unused PTO days.
Abnormal offers free lunches for employees including catered lunches for SF, and meal delivery services for NY and UT.
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Employees can contribute up to $265/month pre-tax for public/mass transit.
Abnormal Security at a glance
Abnormal Security focuses on Security and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and Salt Lake City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Abnormal Security has raised $24M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.