Tech-Enabled, Proactive Behavioral Health
Senior Product Designer$145k – $160k
AbleTo is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. AbleTo believes that everyone deserves access to high-quality care, and offers a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches and digital support programs. Clinical best practices are leveraged across all services to ensure individuals are getting the care they need. Our outcomes-focused care is proven to improve depression and anxiety by over 50% on average, as demonstrated in several peer-reviewed studies. For patients with high-cost medical conditions, our clinically-tailored treatment is proven to reduce medical costs with care that empowers the patient to address their health needs. AbleTo partners with payers to make high-quality care accessible, affordable, and convenient for millions of people to get the treatment they need.
You are a mission driven product designer, passionate about creating experiences that can directly improve the lives of millions of people. You are a tireless advocate for AbleTo’s various users - those suffering from anxiety and depression, the therapists and coaches who support them, and our internal teams that power the system. You care deeply about creating seamless and consistent experiences and you are an advocate for the power of design to solve real problems for real people.
*Primary Responsibilities: *
- Collaborate with product to define and scope design projects
- Partner with product in communicating with other teams (e.g. operations, enterprise growth) to understand design constraints
- Lead a structured design process, including:
- Understanding and clearly articulating user needs: Who are the users? What do they care about? What user need is your product solving?
- Brainstorm and rapidly prototype various solutions
- Define and carry out testing and validation for your design solutions. Share learnings in a way that helps the team stay connected with the user need
- Refine experiences based on user input
- Participate in post-launch data reviews in order to better understand user needs and hypothesize new experiences.
- Craft experiences that integrate with AbleTo’s larger design system. Consider the holistic user experience that overlaps in your own and others' work.
- Be an evangelist for AbleTo’s users.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 6+ years as a Product Designer
- Nice to have: Experience in mental health or healthcare
*AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.
Upon the acceptance of an offer to enter into this agreement, AbleTo requires the satisfactory completion of reference and background checks and successful completion of drug testing in accordance with local, state and federal laws.*
100% company paid medical benefit
401k offering and company match percentage
Generous maternal & paternal leave
Work from home
Telecommuting and flexible working arrangements
Generous time off
Weekly catered lunches
AbleTo hosts a company-wide catered lunch every Monday from different hotspots around Manhattan.
Exercise class and gym reimbursement
Enjoy classes like Yoga, Barre, Zumba, Boxing, and more through our partnership with Classpass (no cost to employees) or opt for gym membership reimbursement for a gym of your choice OR BOTH!
Healthy workplace initiative
Whether it be a week-long wellness event full of different activities and goodies or an organized running group outside of work, AbleTo employees put emphasis on a practicing healthy lifestyle, together.
Access to discounted tickets for movies, theater performances, games, shows, concerts, and more!
Access to discounted hotels, rental cars, ski resorts, and more!
AbleTo at a glance
AbleTo focuses on Technology, Health and Wellness, Digital Health, and Mental Health. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, and Florida. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, AbleTo has raised $57M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2017.