abe is creating the next generation of betting intelligence platforms fueled by data
abe is creating the next generation of betting intelligence platforms fueled by data and engineering.
What We're Building
The sports betting landscape can be hard to navigate. abe is a new independent, licensed betting intelligence platform to help you bet smarter. Fans will get closer to the action with an improved betting experience delivered via abe’s odds comparison engine, deal aggregator & unique data-driven insights into historical lines & contests.
About the Role
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who will be a part of the early buildout of our product and an integral part of our software team moving forwards. The work will consist of considerable new service development as we add and improve features to power our product and build software and data integrations to help build applications and tools to transform how people bet online. You’ll have the opportunity to impact our core product from inception and make key contributions in building something new from scratch.
- Experience with React
- Strong understanding of AWS
- Familiarity with RESTful services and API design
- Experience with GraphQL
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve scalable cloud-based web applications that power our product and data research
- Implement standards and practices to improve and maintain code quality
What We Offer
- A fun, exciting work environment that values creativity and teamwork and gives you the potential to grow with the organization
- A piece of the upside. We believe every team member should be an owner and operate with an owner’s mindset, so you’ll receive equity options as part of your compensation package
- A chance to get in on the ground floor with a new company and build a product and culture from scratch
- A great quality of life, including a competitive salary and benefits package