Changing how we move around our world
Senior Software Engineer$90k – $140k • 0.01% – 0.1%
A&K Robotics develops self-driving vehicles that will change how we move and interact with our
world. We see the future with unique eyes and we are looking for someone to join us in our
vision to push the boundaries of robotics and seek real-world applications for new technologies.
The job perks include:
• Be where the action is: Your work will directly impact our products and customers
• Great teamwork: We value everyone’s input and no idea is too small or too big to
• Medical benefits, gym access and office perks like healthy snacks
• Possible ground floor stock options in a growing company
• No politics
• Awesome central Vancouver location and great mountain views from the office
You see the potential for robotics to change the world and want to be a part of the action. You want to apply your skills and play an active role at a company that encourages and values dreaming big, being creative and having fun. You have the ability to work in fast-paced environments, and will thrive working with a close-knit team that is highly interactive and results-driven.
Required Experience & Skills
• Exceptional C++ programming and debugging ability (5+ years experience).
• Strong software engineering skills with experience designing and implementing large software systems
• Extensive experience in at least one of the following robotics areas: motion control, SLAM, and perception
• Experience with common robotic sensors and actuators (such as LIDAR, GPS, cameras, motor controllers etc.)
• Experience with Python and Shell scripting
Bonus points if you:
• Have experience developing distributed systems
• Have experience managing software projects
• Are capable of identifying skills and resources required to complete advanced robotics projects
• Can facilitate productive technical team meetings to converge on solution definitions and work plans
• Are able to occasionally travel domestically and internationally, including to the U.S.