Reinventing Property Search Experience in Southae
Editorial Content Intern$9k – $12k
We are a diverse organisation of people who are passionate about constantly improving our product by way of innovation through technology. We are also powered by a deep-seated desire to be better than we were yesterday, both professionally and personally!
What you'll do:
* Assist the Content team in generating original content for the blog and other channels when required
* Breath life into old/existing articles and repurpose them for relevancy and clarity
* Ensure that the content is search engine optimised
* Assist in production and dissemination of the 99.co email newsletters
* Conduct face to face interviews and craft compelling stories for our readers
* Conduct research for our content articles and consumer marketing initiatives when needed
What you are/have/will be:
* Experience writing online articles; preferably have a writing portfolio (including any school assignments, news articles)
* A consummate story-teller and adapt wordsmith who thrives in a startup environment
* Basic understanding of news-writing principles
* Able to suggest story angles and pursue them to completion
* Willingness to work with tight deadlines
* Enthusiastic about working on property or property-related content
* Willingness to learn and do, multi-task, and be a self-starter
* Familiarity with Wordpress, MailChimp, and Buffer is preferred, but not a must
* Experience with SEO or video content creation is a bonus!
99.co at a glance
99.co focuses on Real Estate, Rental Housing, Real Estate Investors, and Online Rental. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, 99.co has raised $25.66M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.