Research. Compare. Buy
Senior Software Engineer - JAVA₹7L – ₹13L
We are looking for an experienced software engineer in JAVA to help us manage the complete stack of saasworthy.com website including backend services, APIs, Databases and front-end. SaaSworthy is a SaaS research platform and Decision-making site catering to the global audience. SaaSworthy.com is a new initiative from 91mobiles group.
- Expertise in JAVA, Node.js and Web development technologies.
- Ability to handle complex data structures and design high performance algorithms.
- Ability to work on a Lean setup with a small cross-functional team.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate.
- Very high standard for code quality, process and guidelines.
- Should be able to hire and lead a small team of engineers.
- A great sense of building Product is considered a bonus.
- Sense of urgency is very important.
- Code samples or projects hosted on github or bitbucket will be considered highly. Do share the url/handle for your open source contributions.
- Possess professional experience in Java.
- Have deep experience (3+ years) in developing software running under high load.
- Solid Grasp of Data structures & Algorithms.
- Very Familiar with Mongo, Redis, MySQL and Elasticsearch.
- Know your toolkit: git, ssh, bash, JUnit.
- Have demonstrable knowledge of common design principles.
- Are highly self-driven, responsible and keen to learn and improve.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Love to tune, test, simulate and evaluate solutions to unusual problems.
- Working knowledge of PHP or Node.js is considered very handy.
Why you will love it
- Opportunity to work on new initiatives and core engineering solutions around 91mobiles.
- Opportunity to setup and lead a lean team based out of Chennai.
- Opportunity to architect the project from the scratch and get a real-world experience on how to scale the products to millions of users every month.
- Fantastic platform to work with senior management, product, marketing and design team.
- Great exposure to 360 degree ownership of engineering including a full-stack development, infrastructure management and Devops.
If this appeals to you, go ahead and apply. We look forward to speak to you.
91mobiles at a glance
91mobiles focuses on Search, Comparison Shopping, Technology, and Ecommerce. Their company has offices in Gurgaon and Chennai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, 91mobiles has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014.