Expert advice over the phone on Everything you own
UI/UX Designer$60k – $80k • No equity
6ya is defining the new way to get help from the touch of your phone. By instantly connecting the user with vetted Experts on anything from tech support to appliance repair, we’re transforming the customer support industry by helping consumers resolve their repair issues in seconds. In order to help us get there, we’re looking for a UI/UX Designer who will help us execute the next generation of features and functionalities as part of our value proposition.
The UI/UX Designer will design new features and marketing material, UX flows, and mock ups. She or he will work very closely with a small, dedicated team of PM's and engineers through an iterative development process. If you - have a great sense of simple & intuitive UX, enjoy creating delightful user experience and are always relying on data to support product decision, you might be what we’re looking for!
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about solving problems to our users.
What you will do:
• Design and execute features and functionalities through creating wire frames, pixel perfect mockups, and design specs.
• Produce marketing material, landing pages, and user acquisition funnels.
• Write specs and work with engineers to get pages and features built.
• Multi-task, handle various projects and tasks simultaneously.
• QA, test, and identify bugs and execute fixes.
• At least 2 years of relevant professional UX/UI Design experience.
• Proficient with UI design tools (Sketch, Photoshop) and UX methodologies.
• Excellent intuition in user experience and functional design.
• Resourceful - able to get things done fast and while using limited resources
• Thrives in fast paced and demanding start up mentality.
• Ability to communicate with the community, understand how they use the product and what they need to be successful
• BA/BS Degree in HCI, Cognitive Sciences, Digital Design & related fields a plus
6ya at a glance
6ya focuses on Professional Services. Their company has offices in San Mateo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.6ya.com