A.I. Clinical Assistant for Doctors
Clinical Product Intern$10k – $12k • No equity
Bot MD is a Y Combinator funded startup with the mission of Empowering Doctors around the world. We believe that providing doctors with quick and reliable access to clinical information and helping to simplify clinical workflow are essential to improving the quality of patient care. This is a significant need especially in large and underserved emerging markets. Bot MD provides doctors with instant answers to their hospital content including drugs, clinical protocols, guidelines, call rosters and more. Our customers include the National University Health System and Tan Tock Seng Hospital in Singapore, as well as the National Kidney and Transplant Institute in the Philippines.
As a member of our Clinical Product & Content team, you will work with us to train and integrate content from hospitals and third party professional medical resources into Bot MD to ensure that we deliver a delightful and simple user experience to our global user base of doctors. Examples of hospital clinical content that you would help to integrate includes drug information, clinical protocols and guidelines, call roster schedules and more. Every member of the Bot MD team is literally sitting a few steps away from the founders. If you love making an impact in healthcare and want to change the world, please come talk to us.
- Help to integrate hospital clinical content into Bot MD
- Ensure clinical content is clean, reliable and appropriate
- Assist with quality analysis of features during development and post-launch
- Participate in idea-generation for clinical product improvements
*Required Skills *
- Familiarity with spreadsheet software (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets) and word processing
- Familiarity with various clinical reference tools (e.g. UpToDate, Lexicomp)
- Ability to read and interpret clinical information under supervision
- Conscientious, with an eye for detail especially for data cleaning and integration
- Currently pursuing a BSc.(Pharm), B.Pharm or equivalent
- Any exposure in a hospital setting is a plus
5 Health at a glance
5 Health focuses on Emerging Markets. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, 5 Health has raised $1.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.