Business Applications Manager
Business Applications Manager
4Catalyzer’s mission is to democratize healthcare by making life saving technology accessible to everyone around the world. We are reinventing and championing a new era of healthcare by creating medical devices that become smarter with each new patient they see. These breakthrough technologies operate at the epicenter of medicine, engineering, machine learning, life sciences, and biotech.
4Catalyzer is a well-funded, rapidly growing health-tech incubator founded by award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur, Dr. Jonathan Rothberg. 4Catalyer has raised over $700 million in funding for companies such as Butterfly Network, Hyperfine Research, Quantum-Si, and AI Therapeutics.
Joining 4Catalyzer is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
4Catalyzer is seeking an experienced Business Applications Manager to assist in implementing and maintaining our systems and the data integrations between them. In this role you will ensure that the integrations that connect our platforms are operating optimally. You are able to work in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed-upon deadlines, and deliver high-quality work.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving biotechnology organization, a results-oriented and driven organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Homodeus overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative and has strong communication skills.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Own the design and implementation of all integrations for the end to end e-commerce platform
- Govern the shared use of the Netsuite ERP platform by all subsidiaries, ensuring that all integrations and automations run smoothly without interference
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications to achieve critical product enhancements
- Lead the research, development & implementation of special projects, as needed
- Provide continuous monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolution of data quality issues in collaboration with the appropriate stakeholders
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
- Develop documented policies and procedures as needed
- Own the design and implementation of integration and automation for 4Catalyzer use
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Minimum of 5+ years of related experience in integration development
- Proven ability to implement complex product integrations involving on-premise and Cloud applications
- Must have functional experience with ERP systems (Specifically NetSuite)
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services
- Strong understanding of integration architecture options such as SoA and APIs
- Strong NetSuite Suitescript development experience and Netsuite SuiteCloud Developer Framework experience a must, including development of new customizations as well as updates and modifications to existing scripts. Analysis of business processes to recommend scripted optimizations/improvements.
- Experience with performance tuning optimization to ensure scalability as orders increase
- Prefered SalesForce or CRM experience is preferred with strong data analytics, reporting and database experience
- Prefered but not required experience in a manufacturing environment
- Hands-on experience on Integration Platforms such as Celigo, Boomi, and Informatica
You Deeply Identify with Core 4Catalyzer Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
4Catalyzer is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.