IT Support Specialist
IT Support Specialist
4Catalyzer’s mission is to democratize healthcare by making life saving technology accessible to everyone around the world. We are reinventing and championing a new era of healthcare by creating medical devices that become smarter with each new patient they see. These breakthrough technologies operate at the epicenter of medicine, engineering, machine learning, life sciences, and biotech.
4Catalyzer is a well-funded, rapidly growing health-tech incubator founded by award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur, Dr. Jonathan Rothberg. 4Catalyer has raised over $700 million in funding for companies such as Butterfly Network, Hyperfine Research, Quantum-Si, and AI Therapeutics.
Joining 4Catalyzer is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
4Catalyzer is seeking an IT Support Specialist to provide technical support to employees. In this role, you will be instrumental in the modernization and automation of the complete IT stack. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow your career in an exciting company with a great trajectory. To be successful, you should be customer focused, technically adept and enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Tier-1 IT Support for on-site and remote employees
- Ticket queue management (triage, assign, update, resolve, or escalate) and adhere to any established OLAs/SLAs
- Drive the adoption of forward thinking technology in a rapid growth environment
- Identify unique cutting edge solutions to business problems leveraging technology
- Provide high-touch white-glove responsive support to executives, executive assistants, and staff
- Provide hardware/software support for lab staff and instruments
- Maintain a strict security posture for both office and lab environments
- Deployment of hardware, software and SaaS apps
- Train and assist on use of tools and technology to meet business needs
- Assist with creating, updating and managing documentation of assets, configurations, passwords, processes, etc. and maintaining accurate documentation
- Assist with office moves, upgrades, and AV deployments
- Assist with on-boarding/off-boarding of employees (i.e., creating new users, configuring laptops, and setting up desks/workstations)
- After-hours work when necessary
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of IT Desktop Support experience in a corporate environment with effective root cause analysis skills
- Experience providing IT Support in a Lab environment
- An understanding of networking terminology, concepts and applications; such as, authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi and wired connectivity to the internal network, etc.
- Experience with G-Suite, Microsoft Office 365 and other cloud-based services
- Experience with cloud-based storage (i.e., Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Experience with OKTA, G-Suite, Mobile Device Management (MDM), Multi-factor Authentication (MFA), RDP, VPN
- Experience with WIN10 and MacOS; iPhones and/or Android
- Experience with remote management tools like JAMF/Intune
- Experience with web conferencing (Zoom, WebEx, etc.)
- Experience with ticketing systems (Jira, ZenDesk, etc.)
You Deeply Identify with Core 4Catalyzer Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
4Catalyzer does not accept agency resumes.
4Catalyzer is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.