Product Marketing Manager, Healthcare Software
Product Marketing Manager, Software
Butterfly Network’s mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world. We are reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The Butterfly iQ has received CE Mark and FDA clearance, and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Product Marketing Manager with a proven track record of creating highly successful omnichannel launches. This Product Marketing Manager will work with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Design to create and improve high performing funnels that unlock scalable growth.
You’re an experienced product marketer with a passion for acquisition strategy, customer experience, and technology. You have both deep technical knowledge and an ability to develop engaging experiences and campaigns that acquire customers. As we develop additional product offerings to address more segments, it’s important that we are able to effectively deliver a compelling and effective value proposition, core messaging, and effective launch campaigns for each.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Manage successful product launches by supporting the go-to-market strategy of new product segments and features, including positioning, pricing packaging, messaging, demos, etc across both B2C and B2B
- Support thought leadership strategy and development as it relates to the products
- Gather and distill feedback from clients and partners about our product suite and identify new market opportunities, serving as the voice of the customer to our Product and Engineering teams. Lead internal release of all launches/features for customer-facing teams
- Develop value proposition and messaging in line with company-level messaging for all new features and enhancements within assigned product areas
- Develop high-value programs that drive adoption/revenue
- Work closely with Product Management team and Medical Marketing team to ensure there is a clear understanding of feature scope and value and equip our sales teams to position our product suite effectively, fueling growth
- Lead internal release of all launches/features for customer-facing teams
- Evangelize our products and solutions with internal stakeholders, clients, industry analysts, and public media
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 to 8+ years of marketing experience
- Deep experience in product marketing for launching SaaS products
- Considerable experience influencing cross-functional stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Robust experience across marketing fundamentals, with excellent writing and analytical skills
- Communication that demonstrates the ability to create a value proposition, messaging frameworks, and product storytelling
- Ability to synthesize complicated features into clear, relevant plans
- Healthcare or Medical Device experience is highly preferred
You Deeply Identify with Core Butterfly Network Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC!
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.