Chief of Staff, Commercial
Homodeus’ mission is to empower individuals to have greater ownership of their health with rapid, low-cost home and point-of-care diagnostics. We build breakthrough technology at the intersection of software, hardware, chemistry, and biology. We use this technology to champion a new era of personalized healthcare and help end the COVID-19 pandemic.
Homodeus is a well-funded, rapidly growing health-tech company founded by award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur, Dr. Jonathan Rothberg. Homodeus benefits from being a 4Catalyzer company, an incubator of biotech and med device companies (most notably Butterfly Network) who have collectively raised over $700 million in funding.
Joining Homodeus is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
Homodeus is seeking a Chief of Staff to drive Go To Market strategy and lead mission critical efforts to maximize Homodeus’ public health impact during this pandemic. You will fill a “partner in crime” role and report to the Head of Sales & Marketing, also working cross-functionally across the Technical and Product organizations.
The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative and has strong communication skills.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be to:
- Shape Homodeus’s business strategy and support fundraising efforts
- Support Head of Sales & Marketing on Executive Level priorities
- Continually improve team effectiveness
- Drive company wide Executive Forums, Board, and Investor engagement
- Develop and execute commercial strategy for Homodeus expansion across the at home diagnostics market, including international markets and pathogens beyond COVID-19
- Represent the commercial function on priority cross-functional efforts including those led by product, R&D, and supply chain
- Build and maintain partnerships with external public health leaders and organizations
- 4-7 years experience in business strategy at a startup or in consulting/investment banking
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Experience managing and delivering exceptional results on projects with complex interdependencies under changing environments and tight timelines
- High interpersonal awareness with a passion to take actions that improve team cohesion and effectiveness
- Proven ability to operate and execute with minimal oversight
- Up to date on U.S. and International response to fighting COVID-19 and the challenges ahead
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Background in diagnostic devices, consumer health, and/or biology (preferred, but it’s okay if you don’t!)
You Deeply Identify with Core Homodeus Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC OR Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut OR Beautiful office in the heart of Silicon Valley
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Homodeus does not accept agency resumes.
Homodeus is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.