Clinical Research Coordinator
Homodeus’s mission is to empower human health with rapid, low-cost diagnostics that can be performed by anyone in under an hour. We are using this technology to help end the COVID-19 pandemic.
Homodeus is a well-funded, rapidly growing health-tech company founded by award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur, Dr. Jonathan Rothberg. Homodeus is a member of 4Catalyzer, an incubator of biotech and med device companies who have collectively raised over $700 million in funding to date.
Joining Homodeus is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Draft and collect documents needed to initiate clinical studies and be maintained per IRB and clinical sites (e.g., CVs, study protocol binders, consent forms, etc.).
- Conduct the informed consent process including discussions with research participants, and answering any questions related to the study. Obtain appropriate signatures and dates on consent forms in appropriate places.
- Collect data as required by the protocol, including data organization and analysis.
- Periodic weekend work and long days may be required
- Prior experience submitting and managing protocols to an IRB
- Organized and meticulous with documentation
- Experience in scientific research, including writing reports and/or academic manuscripts
- Experience interacting with clinicians
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in a scientific field (e.g. biology, pre-med, biomedical engineering)
- Superior communication (written and verbal English) and organizational skills.
- Self-starters who are results oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks.
- Demonstrate strong ability to embrace and adapt to change, take initiative, showcase curiosity, and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Experience in clinical data management
- Experience consenting and interfacing with patients
You Deeply Identify with Core Homodeus Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Homodeus does not accept agency resumes.
Homodeus is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.