Internship - Social Media Marketing
Internship - Social Media Marketing Intern
Butterfly Network’s mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world. We are reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The Butterfly iQ has received CE Mark and FDA clearance, and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
Butterfly is looking for ambitious Interns to join the Butterfly team in New York City. This internship will provide exercised exposure into many facets of working for a high growth tech start-up.
We are looking for recent graduates or undergraduates who would join us for two to three months. This internship will be to work with our growth marketing team and will be focusing on Social Media Marketing.
Some key parts of the role will be:
- Research of social media uses among medical professionals and medical students. Build an understanding of key platforms, patterns of usage, and opportunities for Butterfly.
- Contribute to marketing campaign planning based on insights achieved in the research phase of the internship
- Assist with daily social media maintenance of existing channels: contributing to content creation, employing engagement tactics, and drafting follower responses
- Assist with compilation of social media performance and competitive analysis reporting
- Previous experience in online community building, virtual events, and/or digital marketing.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, copywriting experience a plus.
- Experience using analytics tools for social media and/or marketing reporting. Proficiency with Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Available for a full-time 3-month internship (our office is based in NYC)
- Superior communication (written and verbal English) and organizational skills.
- Self-starters who are results oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks.
- Demonstrate strong ability to embrace and adapt to change, take initiative, showcase curiosity, and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
You Deeply Identify with Core Butterfly Network Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Competitive compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC or Guilford, CT
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.