Hyperfine Research is on a mission to democratize healthcare by making MRI technology accessible to everyone around the world. We are reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by building the first ever bedside MRI system. Our breakthrough technology enables portable point-of-care MRI and significantly lowers the cost, power, and weight versus that of traditional fixed MRI systems.
Hyperfine is a well-funded, rapidly growing health-tech incubator founded by award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur, Dr. Jonathan Rothberg. Hyperfine benefits from being a 4Catalyzer company, an incubator of health-tech companies (most notably Butterfly Network) who has raised over $700 million in funding. The Hyperfine device was 510k FDA cleared in February 2020.
Joining Hyperfine Research is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
The Product Manager drives the creation of solutions from idea to market, from initial value proposition to realized price book entry and is accountable for defining, launching and building profitable product solution platforms that transform healthcare. They work cross-functionally, and specifically with R&D, operations, service, finance and other marketing functions to ensure the products/solutions are developed to the feature and price specifications that each target market segment demands.
The Product Manager owns the product lifecycle from concept phase through development and launch and eventually, end of life. The Head of Product is required to have deep expertise in market segmentation, product strategy, competitive strategy, and product development.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Define product requirement based on customer interviews and input from internal stakeholders
- Own our product portfolio and strategy
- Deliver clear product definitions and requirements
- Back up product decisions with comprehensive market research
- Partner with development and marketing teams to deliver a robust and compelling product
- Lead product launch readiness
- 7+ years of technical, hands-on product management experience at a top technology or medical device company.
- Working knowledge of MRI or other imaging technologies or systems and their application in the healthcare environment
- Experience with product commercialization, the creation of marketing plans, product roadmaps.
- Proficient in product development processes including market research, requirements definition, both hardware and software development, etc.
- Experience working on products across the full product life cycle lifecycle (conception, development, go-to-market, and post launch support)
- Expertise delivering complex projects to meet demanding feature, cost, quality and introduction date targets in US and international markets
- Proven written and oral communication skills and ability to influence colleagues
- BS, MS or PhD in engineering or relevant field
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Experience in creating new market spaces for technology or medical products
- SaaS and Clinical product experience
- Experience or ability to lead a product management team
You Deeply Identify with Core Hyperfine Research Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Hyperfine Research is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.