Global Sourcing Manager
Homodeus’ mission is to empower individuals to have greater ownership of their health with rapid, low-cost home and point-of-care diagnostics. We build breakthrough technology at the intersection of software, hardware, chemistry, and biology. We use this technology to champion a new era of personalized healthcare and help end the COVID-19 pandemic.
Homodeus is a well-funded, rapidly growing health-tech company founded by award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur, Dr. Jonathan Rothberg. Homodeus benefits from being a 4Catalyzer company, an incubator of biotech and med device companies (most notably Butterfly Network) who have collectively raised over $700 million in funding.
Joining Homodeus is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
The Global Sourcing Manager will build and leverage strong working relationships with our engineering teams and key suppliers to assure cost, quality and delivery targets are met.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Identifies leading suppliers to work with
- Builds relationships with suppliers and contract manufacturers to achieve maximum advantage
- Manages purchase orders and negotiations on smaller deals
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with various functional teams.
- Proven ability to partner, built trust and communicate with senior executives.
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Previous experience in a start-up environment
You Deeply Identify with Core Homodeus Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Homodeus does not accept agency resumes.
Homodeus an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.