Head of Business Transformation
Butterfly Network’s mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world. We are reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The Butterfly iQ has received CE Mark and FDA clearance, and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
In this role you will report to the CEO and work closely with our leadership team and CEO to define, develop, align and monitor execution of our business transformation and growth strategy. Within our mission and vision, you should be capable of articulating a compelling growth strategy but also the concrete set ups, resource allocation and programs to achieve it.
You should be a sharp critical thinker who can solve business issues but also hold leaders accountable for achieving aligned business goals and results in a fast paced - high octane Med Tech environment. You will have developed from prior experiences a deep understanding of the critical success factors of a high-growth startup and gained experience scaling up organizations. You will have gained a deep understanding and expertise in US Healthcare systems and ideally some prior understanding of med devices/ultrasound.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Lead yearly strategic plan process to define strategy, programs, resource allocation and execution KPIs.
- Meet regularly with team leads to develop and track progress against goals, and flagging projects or goals requiring resources and attention.
- Organize, facilitate and evolve weekly leadership meetings to encourage productive dialogue and discussion at C level and across the company.
- Lead a more data driven decision making culture across the organization.
- Provide decision support by working with leadership to distill and organize recommendations for CEO approval (anticipate requests for additional information, support with additional research or information analysis and surface key takeaways to ensure content is presented in a digestible format).
- Support the CEO and C-Suite in organizing inspiring and informative All Hands meetings to share important business information to the company.
- Create calendar, agendas, materials and ideas for cross-functional meetings and quarterly strategic planning offsites.
- Support business development projects.
Who You Are
- Ability to build trust with executives and internal / external stakeholders of all levels.
- Strong written communication skills and ability to distill and convey information in a compelling manner.
- Strategic and data driven decision maker
- Detail-oriented organizational and process management skills to manage a wide range of incoming requests and responsibilities.
- Sharp business judgment, ability to see the "big picture" and to prioritize.
- Executive presence.
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity with an action-orientation/drive – must thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results.
- Entrepreneurial, with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity and bias for action.
- A good sounding board for others, with low ego, and ability to anticipate the needs of a busy executive and his/her direct staff.
- Value and mission driven
- 10+ years' experience (strategy consulting ideally with focus on healthcare and medtech)
- Proven track record of working closely with C-suite/VP-level management while also influencing across multiple levels and functions of an organization
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple projects successfully
- Ability to dive into any area of the business or product, understand business needs, and facilitate executive decisions
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Highest level of integrity and management of confidential information
You Deeply Identify with Core Butterfly Network Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Prime office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.