Enterprise Implementation Specialist
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
Post-sale implementation of Butterfly iQ and Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS) workflow features with large enterprise (primarily health systems) customers around the world. The candidate is able to confidently discuss POCUS workflow in various hospital departments (i.e. Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Anesthesiology, Primary Care) and is fluent in DICOM and HL7 integrations to provide implementation support to various customer IT and Security teams. The role will be responsible for providing detailed technical requirements and specifications to rapidly and successfully integrate the Butterfly iQ product with customers’ PACS/VNA or EMR.
- Works with customer IT departments to ensure smooth implementation of Butterfly iQ devices in support of point of care ultrasound workflow at medical institutions.
- Follow project plans as designed by the customer, Sales, and Medical Informatics Project Manager.
- Escalates, owns, and remains focused in driving the resolution of issues through the appropriate channels and team members, using highly effective communication skills.
- Provides Tier 2 support along with the Butterfly Network Customer Service Team for DICOM, HL7, and system integration issues.
- Helps support existing integrations by coordinating change management activities with customer teams to ensure ongoing system functionality.
- Participate in significant customer interaction that will include both internal and customer technical and clinical teams.
- Work closely with Butterfly internal teams to identify future needs while continually improving the efficiency and delivery of complex integration projects.
- Provide workflow and functionality overviews to customers of the Butterfly Product ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to grasp a general knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies.
2-5 years of experience in Medical Informatics, including using/administering medical information systems such as: RIS, PACS, HIS or EMR solutions.
- Expert knowledge of interoperability between medical devices and healthcare IT.
- Understanding of clinical workflow in a medical imaging environment.
- Familiarity with DICOM, HL7, PACS, VNA, RIS, EMR, and Medical Imaging Devices.
Strong customer service, documentation & communication skills required.
Ability to manage & prioritize multiple work assignments with minimal supervision required.
Ability to work cohesively and effectively in a team environment with employees from all levels within an organization required.
You Deeply Identify with Core Butterfly Network Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.