Project Manager - Enterprise Implementations
Butterfly Network is reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip. Our mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The iQ is FDA-cleared and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of Butterfly Enterprise implementation projects including development of timelines, effective status updates, and ensuring tasks and activities occur on time.
- Work directly with customers and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, escalating issues as needed to internal Butterfly teams and/or customer project sponsors.
- Participate in significant customer interaction that will include both internal and customer technical and clinical teams. Customers will be predominantly large medical facilities.
- Work closely with Butterfly internal teams to identify future needs while continually improving the efficiency and delivery of complex integration projects.
- Provide workflow and functionality overviews to customers of the Butterfly Product ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of hospital IT and medical imaging operations.
- Prior experience with medical imaging or Electronic Medical Record (EMR) integration projects including presentations to technical and clinical stakeholders.
- Prior experience as a project manager or relevant position within the healthcare technology sector.
- Ability to multitask and juggle competing priorities.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to grasp a general knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies.
You Deeply Identify with Core Butterfly Network Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.