Regional Sales Director
Hyperfine Research is on a mission to democratize healthcare by making MRI technology accessible to everyone around the world. We are reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by building the first ever bedside MRI system. Our breakthrough technology enables portable point-of-care MRI and significantly lowers the cost, power, and weight versus that of traditional fixed MRI systems.
Hyperfine is a well-funded, rapidly growing health-tech incubator founded by award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur, Dr. Jonathan Rothberg. Hyperfine benefits from being a 4Catalyzer company, an incubator of health-tech companies (most notably Butterfly Network) who has raised over $700 million in funding. The Hyperfine device was 510k FDA cleared in February 2020.
Joining Hyperfine Research is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Create and execute on a territory plan selling Hyperfine point-of-care MRI devices
- Rapidly develop strong relationships with stakeholders and influencers at both the health system and local hospital level to drive product interest and purchase action.
- Identify, drive and close top opportunities each quarter
- Sell to direct accounts acting on a combination of both warm leads generated by marketing as well as leads generated by prospecting activity
- Initiate new sales relationships in person, by phone and over email developing and expanding the point-of-care MRI market
- Proactively provide voice of Customer to marketing, product management and business leadership.
- Daily use of salesforce.com to maintain sales pipeline and to provide funnel visibility to marketing and company leadership
- Attend/Staff Hyperfine tradeshows to support lead generation.
- Support identification of potential commercial partners for Hyperfine (e.g., go-to-market partners, service organizations, etc)
- 7+ years of capital equipment sales experience within the US hospital market
- Demonstrated preference to communicate health outcomes (e.g., health economics, patient experience, clinical workflow) over product features and specifications
- Experience in Healthcare SaaS sales
- Strong presentation skills both in person and via remote technologies
- Excellent written communication skills
- High energy, positive outlook
- Ability to travel nationally 75%. (This percentage will decline over time.)
Ideally, you also have this experience (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- 4+ years of radiology equipment sales experience
- 2+ years experience in sales team management (Regional Manager)
- Knowledge of brain anatomy and ailments
- Working familiarity with PACS systems
You Deeply Identify with Core Hyperfine Research Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Hyperfine Research does not accept agency resumes.