Head of Hardware Product Management
*Head of Hardware Product Management *
Butterfly Network’s mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world. We are reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The Butterfly iQ has received CE Mark and FDA clearance, and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
You will be responsible for creating and regularly updating the Butterfly Network hardware product road map. Upholding the mission with strong research and market data is a top priority, along with strong alignment with our technology and software road maps.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Product definition and requirements for entire hardware, device, accessories and consumables roadmap
- Market research
- Alignment between technology and software
- 10+ years of experience in Product, with the ability to personally own defining and proposing product solutions
- Technical degree with experience in product development, design, and definition
- You can tell a great story, but you are also able to back it up with solid data, defend your thesis, and listen/learn from data as it becomes available
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- MBA or Masters degree is a plus
- Experience in the medical device or other highly regulated field is a plus
You Deeply Identify with Core Butterfly Network Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.