Inside Sales Specialist
Hyperfine Research is on a mission to democratize healthcare by making MRI technology accessible to everyone around the world. We are reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by building the first ever bedside MRI system. Our breakthrough technology enables portable point-of-care MRI and significantly lowers the cost, power, and weight versus that of traditional fixed MRI systems.
Hyperfine is a well-funded, rapidly growing health-tech incubator founded by award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur, Dr. Jonathan Rothberg. Hyperfine benefits from being a 4Catalyzer company, an incubator of health-tech companies (most notably Butterfly Network) who has raised over $700 million in funding. The Hyperfine device was 510k FDA cleared in February 2020.
Joining Hyperfine Research is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
Hyperfine is game-changing radiology technology. It represents a wholesale shift in MRI accessibility – in both physical location terms and in economic terms, too. To introduce this product to the US market, Hyperfine now seeks an Inside Sales Specialist to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential Customers. Supported by extensive marketing to generate Hyperfine awareness, familiarity and inquiry, this person will work with generated leads and with cold calls to meet pipeline and sales quotas. Ultimately, this person will boost Hyperfine’s commercial success and will contribute to changing the face of MRI access and care across the United States.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Customize commercial offering and value proposition to increase customer appeal
- Build trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set-up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Executives
- Report to the Sales Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) pipeline and lead results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Attend/Staff Hyperfine tradeshows to support lead generation, as required
- Daily use of salesforce.com to maintain sales pipeline and to provide funnel visibility.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, Inside Sales Specialist or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving pipeline and sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills both in person and via remote technologies
- High energy, positive outlook with ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
You Deeply Identify with Core Hyperfine Research Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in historic Guilford, Connecticut
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Hyperfine Research does not accept agency resumes.