Head of Customer Experience
Head of Customer Experience - Butterfly
Butterfly Network’s mission is to democratize healthcare by making medical imaging accessible to everyone around the world. We are reinventing medical imaging and championing a new era of healthcare by creating the first ever pocket-sized, whole-body ultrasound device - the Butterfly iQ. This breakthrough technology has reduced the cost of the traditional ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor silicon chip.
Since inception, Butterfly has raised over $375 million. The Butterfly iQ has received CE Mark and FDA clearance, and is being sold in hospitals and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change the lives of millions along with the people you love.
As the Head of Customer Experience, you will create and lead a customer-centric culture that obsesses over creative problem-solving with a spirit of collaboration, empathy, and curiosity. Your goal is to transform the foundation of our already beloved team into an engine of customer understanding, technical efficiencies, effective communication, and increased growth and scalability.
We are seeking an experienced leader to direct and create the unique Butterfly customer journey. Managing our team, this role sits uniquely at the center of our business as the majority of customer conversations flow through support channels. Your focus will be to deliver exceptional experiences at scale while delivering critical customer insights and feedback to the business. This role is incredibly critical to the success of our customers and our company.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Set a vision for creating a best-in-class customer lifetime journey
- Use customer insights and feedback to inform critical decisions across the company and establish processes that make it easy to consistently channel this feedback to the right teams and stakeholders
- Drive the strategy behind self-service content and tools for customers, including creation of help center content
- Develop and optimize globally scalable support processes across pre-sale, order management, and post-sale touchpoints
- Capacity planning, channel staffing, hiring and on-boarding new team members
- Lead and execute on programs that drive customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Partner with Quality and Regulatory teams to maintain compliance (ex. complaint management process)
- Ensure high-fidelity synthesis and communication of Customer Support data to hardware, software/subscription product teams
- 10+ years in customer experience management within software, ecommerce, or healthcare
- Strong bias to action with proven ability to prioritize and drive multiple concurrent initiatives to success while maximizing for customer experience
- Deep understanding of standard customer service escalation techniques, KPIs and quality measurements with systems like Zendesk and Salesforce
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast paced environment
- Experience with the use of social media services and technology to enable us to engage with our customers in a more efficient way.
Ideally you also have
- Customer service or operations leadership experience at a company with both hardware and software offerings
- Experience growing and managing a global customer support team
- It’s a plus if you have prior experience in healthcare or with medical devices
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a healthtech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office overlooking the Flatiron building in NYC
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.