Tennis video analysis to help you improve, all from your smartphone
Growth Lead / Head of Growth$50k – $50k • 1.0% – 5.0%
We are looking for an ambitious & creative Growth Marketer to join us at Sliced Backhand. We are building apps that help people improve their athletic ability and learn new sports, using Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality.
You’ll be joining the team at an exciting, early and pivotal stage of our journey means you thrive on getting stuck into challenges by being curious, a passionate learner who is quick to adapt, a natural team mate who is outcome focussed. You love autonomy, and having the freedom to execute on delivering the business goals.
- You take the initiative.
- You pursue potential with purpose.
What you will be doing?
Short Term (3 to 6 months)
You’ll have the chance to make a huge impact as the first growth hire at Sliced Backhand.
- Your primary target is to work out and execute the best ways to grow our apps to 5k customers across the UK/EU/US by leveraging all channels.
- Creating and implementing a strategy for free and paid channels. You will work closely with the product team to rapidly test new ideas, optimise those that are promising and scale the winners.
- You will need to create the infrastructure to be able to track, evaluate and share learnings on which channels are likely to deliver best returns over the customer lifecycle.
Scale and lead the team required to take our apps to 20k customers whilst optimising for LTV:CAC
- Solid experience in acquiring users for mobile apps: especially for those with no paid budgets
- Exceptional communicator: you need to communicate product to the audience
- Experiment-driven: you'll need to test out channels, form hypotheses and know how to validate what works
- Technically creative: we don't have a creative team, so you'll need to be able to create videos, landing pages, and prototypes independently
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-changing industry, embracing ambiguity curious about testing and solving problems
- Passionate about Health, Wellbeing and Sport
Working at Sliced Backhand
Being part of a small team means you will have the chance to really help shape the future of Reflexes and our future products, working closely with the founders and our team of world-class advisors.
Meet your team
40Love.ai at a glance
40Love.ai focuses on Sports. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://40love.ai