Third Kind Venture Capital hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Third Kind Venture Capital posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- Crunchbase News
- 4 months ago
- We close out the decade with 20 percent of global startups raising their first funding round in 2019 having a female founder.
- The proportion of female co-founded companies has doubled since 2009 which stood at 10 percent.
- In the five years since 2014, close to 10,000 startups with at least one female founder have raised funding.
- The year of 2019 broke records with 21 new female-founded unicorns reported by Crunchbase. In 2018 they reported 15 new unicorns, with previous years all in the single digits.
- In 2019, $26.7 billion was invested into companies with at least one female co-founder; just over $6 billion in female only; and $20.6 billion in female/male co-founded companies.