LMS for Learning Communities
Devops Engineer (H/F)
As a scale-up, we face multiple challenges in the R&D department. Because we have an increasing number of customers, we need to always question ourselves and to improve on existing processes.
Through the years we’ve grown our R&D team from a small team to 30+ engineers today, and we organized the team in squads based on our product offers. Each one of us has a specific and strategic role.
In this organization, Devops plays a key role and is expanding since we are working on our migration to Kubernetes. As our new Devops Engineer, you’ll take part in the new architecture’s definition, and will be responsible for the performance and the reliability of the platform. You’ll also provide solutions to ease developers’ workflow.
Our technical stack :
- Cloud : Azure
- Cloud Containers : Docker, Kubernetes
- Infra as Code : Terraform
- Monitoring tool : Datadog
- Database : MongoDB
- Automate deployment of applications, configurations and infrastructure to achieve high level of flexibility and confidence in production setups and deployment process
- Work closely with developers to facilitate their daily tasks, help them conform to best practices and make sure environments meet requirements
- Improve monitoring and load testing, so we can have a secure and performant infrastructure
- Build a very powerful infrastructure, while optimizing resources.
- You have at least 2 years of experience
- You have worked in a tech or a SaaS company
- You know how to run systems in production
- You are used to working with a cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, GCP…)
- You play with containers and are familiar with automation and Iaac
- You have a coding background (scripting, programming)
- You have an engineering degree or equivalent
- You are fluent in english (B2 level or equivalent)
- You show a strong enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer :
- Work on a highly complex Saas platform with 205k unique monthly users
- Play a key role in an original project with a bunch of new and fresh challenges to take
- Be a part of our migration to Kubernetes, work on CD/CI, improve our global security, challenge our worldwide scaling, increase our performances…
- Have a concrete impact in a fast-changing company, which values initiatives
- Join a high-performing team with highly-skilled engineers, all willing to learn and progress every day
- Participate in a unique culture (autonomy, impact, low authority…)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and way of working (full or partial remote)
- Annual leave
- Transportation subsidy
- Many cool side activities with the team (annual offsite, board games night, yoga…)
Interview Process :
- Call with Alexandre, our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
- Technical test at home
- 90 minutes interview with our Head of Devops and a Software Architect
- 90 minutes interview with Sébastien our CTO
Medical, dental, vision
Work from home
Many cool side activities with the team
Full autonomy within your scope
Amazing colleagues !
360Learning at a glance
360Learning focuses on SaaS, Education, Corporate Training, and E Learn. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, and Paris. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, 360Learning has raised $42.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.