Healthcare API patform for applications to connect to EHR data in minutes
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
1upHealth is an award-winning health technology company located in Boston, MA. We deliver a platform that makes it extremely easy for developers to create healthcare applications with data aggregated from electronic health records. Specifically we are building standards-based API, provider, and patient facing products that will be the future platform for healthcare applications. 1upHealth was recently honored as the Mass Challenge Health Tech Diamond Award winner in June, 2019.
A Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is a software developer with the primary responsibility of writing automated tools and frameworks to assess the quality of our products. You’ll be writing code that automatically verifies and quantifies the quality of the 1upHealth FHIR-based API platform and applications. SDETs are able to understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement required automation to streamline our software quality process.
As a collaborative member of the 1upHealth Engineering team, you will bring significant experience testing and deploying commercial web applications that operate at scale, including:
BS/MS Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Strong understanding of software QA methodologies and strategies.
Demonstrable ability to develop automated API tests, tools, and frameworks.
- Significant experience automating feature, regression, and performance testing.
- Knowledge of web application architectures in AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Proficiency in your favorite programming language.
- Ability to articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Desire to have fun and have an impact.
Bonus points for experience in the following areas:
- Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- Software security testing techniques.
- DevOps practices using CI/CD code pipelines.
- Digital healthcare technologies and data standards such as HL7 FHIR.
1upHealth at a glance
1upHealth focuses on Healthcare, Medical Devices, Health Care Information Technology, Developer APIs, and Application Platforms. Their company has offices in Boston and United States. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, 1upHealth has raised $10.38M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.