Healthcare API patform for applications to connect to EHR data in minutes
Human Resources (HR) Generalist
Seeking an experienced and well-rounded Human Resources Generalist! HR experience and tech-savvy skills are a must! The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting, processing payroll and benefits administration, and supporting the team with other activities like customer events and internal initiatives.
This role is responsible for all aspects of human resources activities. We are a fast-growing high-technology company. The correct fit is someone who is entrepreneurial in nature, who is a doer (and not a "manager"), and someone who takes the initiative and doesn't need to be micromanaged. We are in growth mode and the requirements for hiring, onboarding, culture management, and pivoting are extremely high - we are looking for a performer.
What You'll Do
- Technology: Own all People, HR, and Benefits systems. You will make sure everything is up-to-date and all our processes integrate flawlessly.
- Process: Maintain all our processes to be current and compliant with federal, state, local, and our own regulations and norms - building and enhancing our company and our culture through them.
- People: Design, develop, and roll out our orientation and on-boarding programs. You will be the first point of contact for all our new hires and will make sure they have a great welcoming experience and are quickly set up to succeed.
Who You Are
- You are someone who loves to build new programs and truly own them. You take pride in your work and make sure that the programs you build are the right fit for the organization. Since we are a quickly evolving organization, our HR programs will have to quickly scale with the company.
- Ideally, you’ve worked in Human Resources at fast-growing companies in the past. You’ve designed programs there. You’ve owned programs there. You’ve evolved programs there.
- You have built orientation, on-boarding, or learning programs. You’ve on-boarded new hires to your past companies.
- You want to make a positive difference at an organization and in people’s lives. You are confident that you can do that through people, processes, and programs. You have done things previously that show this about you
- Preferred 3+ years’ experience as a doer in human resources
- High emotional IQ — providing resiliency, flexibility to work with all personality types, and the ability to keep perspective
- Good judgment — can assess and prioritize where best to spend time and energy
- Deep listener — an individual who can get to the “core” of what is being said and what is being left unsaid
- Proactive; knows when (and when not) to elevate issues/concerns to senior leadership
- Compassionate and empathetic; able to make people feel seen and heard
1upHealth at a glance
1upHealth focuses on Healthcare, Medical Devices, Health Care Information Technology, Developer APIs, and Application Platforms. Their company has offices in Boston and United States. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, 1upHealth has raised $10.38M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.