India's first network of kirana stores for smaller towns
Backend Developer₹7.5L – ₹15L
Who are we looking for?
Someone who's an independent thinker, worked at a startup, able to come up with new ideas on how to improve our platform to serve our customers interest.
For the role of Backend Engineer, you’ll be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
A basic understanding of front-end technologies is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience with large applications of some scale will be a plus.
- Should possess a solid grasp of object-oriented programming, system architecture & design, databases, development, and testing methodologies.
- Experience in developing REST APIs.
- Track record of delivering successful products as an engineer.
- Experience guiding continuous improvement of process and technology.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions which may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Participate regularly in peer code review to ensure clean and optimized coding solutions and techniques.
- You will be interacting with customers and bring learnings into the product and help decide product roadmap.