The Fastest Way to Fire Up Your Team
Sales Executive$60k – $90k • 0.0% – 1.0%
You’ll drive our sales from the top of the funnel: taking discovery meetings and engaging clients in-person -- all while hitting your revenue targets and being a part of our growth.
If you’ve got enterprise sales expertise and are seeking a chance to bring your constant drive to exceed goals, then join our team as we change the way companies deliver digital training for the workforce.
At 1Huddle, we’re transforming the way companies train and empower their employees. Today, companies spend huge amounts of time & money on training that is outdated, boring and quickly forgotten by employees. With our game based training platform companies convert boring training material into competitive training games that are proven to increase sales performance. 1Huddle engages employees through daily training games that companies can customize to their brand and be played in under 5 minutes a day.
Through our digital learning, game-based platform, we strive to create career pathways for all employees to level up. Our goal is to get 1% of the American workforce - 2 million users - on the 1Huddle platform within three years. We are proud of the work we deliver, and we work everyday to make sure people get the training they deserve.
Our clients include Audible, Denver International Airport, Madison Square Garden, Golden State Warriors, San Francisco 49ers, New York Mets, New York Knicks, Los Angeles Dodgers and more.
In this job you will:
- Set high goals for engaging new leads - then you'll exceed them
- Split your time between outreach to new leads and discovery calls with enterprise and small mid-sized businesses
- Travel to engage clients face to face over meals, events, drinks after work - whatever it takes to close the deal. Initially we’re focusing on the tri-state, yet within 6 months you’ll be traveling to meet with national and international prospective clients.
- Strategize with colleagues how to best engage with c-suite sales leads, navigate complex enterprise environments and ensure you’re making the most honest and compelling case to a leadership level “buyer”
- Work in the office in Newark a few days a week, checking in with the team and Sales Development Representatives
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You thrive on seeing big numerical goals and beating them - always!
- You’re skilled at sourcing and engaging new leads, especially for both enterprise and SMBs, in a way that makes the people feel like their needs are being heard and matched with the product (and not “sold to”)
- You know how to navigate a matrixed enterprise organization - can quickly meet and map key stakeholders to identify the decision-makers, influencers, gatekeepers to get to decision-makers
- You’re up for meeting potential clients wherever and whenever it takes - drinks at night, getting on a plane - you love being out with clients and closing deals!
- You enjoy collaborating with your teammates about ways to sell better, more efficiently, and more creatively
- You appreciate the role of exceptional training in elevating lives
- Tons of autonomy and zero monotony - no day is the same
- One of the first team members to lead sales for a growing startup
- Join a team that is driven by our passion for sales and training (and benefit from this training yourself)
- Our office is located at a dynamic Newark accelerator space
Meet your team
1Huddle at a glance
1Huddle focuses on Enterprise Software, Education, and Training. Their company has offices in New York City and Newark. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, 1Huddle has raised $3.125M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2018.