World's First Regulated Digital Securities Exchange
Senior Mobile Developer - React Native$48k – $96k
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain the IOS or Android apps to deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to google play store and support.
- Develop intuitive and user friendly cross platform applications for mobile/tablet devices.
- Rapidly build prototypes/simulations from mockups that can be directly implemented.
- Create clean interfaces and smooth interactions based on UI/UX designs and documentation for a range of devices, including mobiles, tablets and desktops.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Creating scalable, testable, documented application so the product can grow and maintained over time.
- Keeping up with technology changes in our space and leverage them when appropriate.
- Working independently to deliver software on time.
- Learning our business and helping to align technology innovation with our customer needs.
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in mobile app development using React-native
- Experienced with REST API and GraphQL/API
- Knowledgeable about the Git version control systems.
- Familiar with Postgres & Relational Database.
- Excellent in spoken and written communication.
- Knowledgeable in modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Proficient in writing unit and integration tests.
- Experienced with automation unit testing of front-end applications.
1exchange at a glance
1exchange focuses on Marketplaces, Stock Exchanges, and Blockchains. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.1x.exchange