Territory Manager (B2B Sales) - BidShore$60k – $80k • No equity
BidShore is an 'on-demand' discounts portal - where restaurants bid for diners, so diners receive great offers 'instantly'.
Our company is part of the Chicago startup ecosystem and is part of the 1871 community. It is a great place to work where we get plenty of resources at our fingertips. The environment is great as we always surrounded by Entrepreneurs, Advisors, Mentors etc.
We started our journey to help restaurants and consumers connect in early 2019.
As a Territory Manager at BidShore you will...
● Own sourcing new potential clients, initiating contact and developing relationships.
● Find, pitch and close accounts. Basically, rockin’-it out there, in pursuit of achieving #1 status in the category!
● Build a sales strategy to grow business within new territories and execute at light speed.
● Deliver exceptional customer service to all accounts. Building loyal and strong relationships at a local account level.
● Own anything and everything that can go wrong with an account, work through and come up with creative solutions while collaborating with the team to support.
We’re looking for a Territory Manager that has..
● 1-4 years of experience in Field Sales or Account Management role
● History of success hitting the streets to close deals, and demonstrated empathy for merchants, vendors and other stakeholders
● Proven success being accountable to sales targets and KPIs
● An innovative mindset - you are extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
● A charismatic “people personality” - flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
● Bonus points for existing relationships within the restaurant industry
What we offer:
● Competitive compensation plans
● Equity in the business - ownership is a key value at BidShore and we want you to share in our long-term success
● The good stuff to help you grow in your career with us: performance reviews, professional development conferences, direct access to the founder and product teams
● Flexible work environment - come to the office or work from home. Find a place that makes you the most productive