Accelerating the mastery of biology to advance human health
CRM Systems Track Lead
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It’s a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
Our software enables our scientists to better understand human health, such as pinpointing the differences between a cancer and normal cell and the genomic sequences the body makes in response to infection. We’ve built an ecosystem of powerful software, hardware, microfluidics, and chemistry to create products that are used by researchers around the world, including 96 of the top 100 global research institutions.
Our teams are encouraged to follow their passions and pursue new ideas in an inclusive and dynamic environment. The discoveries we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
About the role:
We are looking for an outstanding CRM Systems track lead that will foster a deep partnership and highly productive relationship between PE(Productivity Engineering) and commercial business teams, working on a portfolio of PE projects and services, with a focus on 10x’s global Sales, Customer Support, and E-Commerce business processes. You will provide structure and leadership to process improvement projects as well as expertise in developing new or improved workflows. You have strong verbal and written communications skills and demonstrated success leading multi-functional project teams. You are responsible for understanding the 10x business and translating business needs across Marketing, Sales Operations and Customer Support into technical solutions, leading the delivery of services and projects, and ensuring success.
You will also play a key role in assessing and supporting support and maintenance, troubleshooting and implementing practices recommendations relating to key CRM systems like Marketo, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc.
What you will be doing:
- You will ensure that production support for CRM track is meeting the SLA expectations.
- You will maintain the relationship between Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and PE to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget while maintaining the critical business systems that drive global sales, marketing and customer support functions.
- You will function as a Product Manager and business partner to model, design, and build business solutions that improve 10x' CRM processes.
- You will collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Customer Service teams to define requirements and lead projects from inception through delivery, including status updates, scope changes, etc.
- You will respond to issues and incidents and provide day-to-day administration and support of Marketo, Salesforce, Zendesk etc.
- You will actively identify issues or opportunities areas and proposes process, data, or systematic solutions.
- You will partner with business leadership, internal/external development resources and suppliers to ensure timely, accurate and cost-effective delivery of IT solutions.
- You will develop and maintain and document current and new system process flows.
To be successful, you must have:
- Hands-on experience with Marketo, Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud, CPQ and Zendesk is required
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or information systems
- 10+ experience in system analysis, design and development of complex CRM solutions
- 7+ years of technical experience and project management in a fast-growing, technology organization, preferably cloud-based (SaaS) product delivery.
- Deep understanding of key sales and support business processes (Lead-to-Order, Quote-to-Contract, Campaign-to-cash, CPQ etc.)
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills
- An excellent communicator with exceptional active listening skills, with ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- You will obsess over performance, user experience and efficiency.
Nice to have skills and background:
- RPA deployment experience
- SaaS business model experience in a hyper-growth environment.
- Salesforce Certifications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive health benefits package.
We support our employees with family friendly policies like parental leave, and other benefits.
Equity in 10x
10x wants every employee to have an ownership stake and equity is a part of our package.
We recognize hard work and believe in well-deserved time off.
Refresh yourself with healthy snacks provided daily and a walking/exercise trail in a beautiful setting out our back door.
A learning environment
Professional development is a high priority at 10x. We value continuous learning.
Collaborate with highly skilled colleagues in a stimulating cross disciplinary environment.
Work hard, play hard
Life isn't all about work and we celebrate that.
10x Genomics at a glance
10x Genomics focuses on Biotechnology, Healthcare, Medical, and Genetic Testing. Their company has offices in California. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, 10x Genomics has raised $222.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019 at a valuation of $4B.