We are seeking an Engagement and Content Editor to oversee execution, style, tone and voice of our brand in our day-to-day communications as well as community management across all channels.
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you are experienced in writing for either consumer brands or publications, and have worked with photography and video content for social media or online platforms. You are excited to execute content on a day-to-day basis as well as come to the table with new and creative strategies to extend and grow the Collective Retreats Brand. You are highly organized and dependable, self-motivated, and motivated by what we’re building.
Most importantly, you are excited to live the Collective Retreats brand each and every day. You are passionate about travel, design, curation, and storytelling, and are the person your friends look to for advice on where to go, where to eat, and how to get the most out of every trip or experience.
- Copywriting and editing for Collective Retreats website, email, and guest materials
- Manage all social media channels, including curating photos and interacting with followers and guests
- Website content management
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and bookings via social channels
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content on social channels as well as website
- Create and execute a regular, results-focused publishing schedule for email marketing campaigns
- Implement a social media calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have a passion for the Collective Retreats business model, brand, and company values
- 3+ years previous experience in copywriting, social media and/or community management
- Sharp eye for grammar, word choice, language style, and general tone
- Past experience in a new, high-growth business or startup is highly desired. -
Strong interest in building a company (including new processes and systems) from the ground up. Comfortable managing through ambiguity and working with limited data.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a proven ability to multi-task across various complex projects
- Approachable, presentable, professional, and fun
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work remotely when necessary and willingness to travel
- Hard working team player with a positive, can-do attitude. Flexible and willing to work long and sometimes erratic hours.
Requirements for Employment:
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Fluent in Engligh
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university.
Compensation & Perks:
- We offer a competitive compensation package, including the unique opportunity to earn options in the business over time
- Healthcare, including medical, dental and vision
- Friends and Family rate at all Collective Retreat locations and employee free and discounted nights
Collective Retreats is a new, meaningful way to travel. We handpick the most incredible locations and bring them to life through luxury accommodations that reflect the spirit of the surroundings, mind-blowing dining, and personalized service that guides, educates, and delights. At the center is our belief that where you stay is as important as where you go.
Extraordinary destinations: We handpick the most incredible locations and curate the best aspects of them for you.
Inspired accommodations: Each retreat features luxury lodgings that feel indigenous to the surroundings.
Exceptional dining: World-class chefs interpret local ingredients and culture in innovative, delicious ways.
Aspen hospitality: Our service is rooted in Old World hospitality but brings modern style and stewardship.
Connection: Connect to a place, yourself, experiences, and others.
Investment in the future: Commitment to ensuring that these destinations will remain unspoiled for generations to come.