We are seeking a Director of Revenue Management and Optimization to oversee all Collective Retreats pricing, revenue maximization, channel management, packaging, profitability, and inventory management.
The ideal candidate is highly quantitatively focused, and deeply experienced in hotel yield management, pricing, and customer acquisition. Specifically, she / he has previously lead revenue management and pricing for a luxury hotel, a hotel portfolio, or a hotel brand. Additionally, she / he must have past experience in quantitative inventory management and analytics. This means power-user level capabilities in XLS, and other quantitative analysis platforms, plus excellent modeling and performance reporting skills.
Additionally important is experience in channel management, packaging, market positioning, segmentation, and merchandising. She / he comes with significant experience and excitement for the opportunity to devise new and creative strategies, more efficiency, and results for a rapid-growth, disruptive, luxury hotel product. She / he is highly organized and dependable, approachable, self-motivated, and passionate about travel and what we’re building.
- Manage all of Collective Retreats pricing, yield management, and top-line profitability.
- Manage all of Collective Retreats booking channels, packaging, market positioning, segmentation, and merchandising.
- Ownership of central reservations system, inventory, and other key technology platforms and processes
- Ownership of Top-Line results
- Work closely with reservations team, group and events team, marketing team, and hotel operations teams to drive maximum top-line profitability.
- Development, management, and optimization of company revenue dashboard, reporting, and analytics practices (Revenue, ADR, OCC, RevPAR- by various segmentations and channels)
- Development and ownership of company proprietary yield management quant model to turn top-line opportunity into maximum profitability
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have a passion for what we are building, the brand, and the guest experience.
- 7+ years previous experience in luxury hotel, hotel portfolio, or hotel brand revenue / yield management (including pricing, yield, channel, segmentation, positioning, and merchandising oversight)
- Experience in both strategic and tactical- has created significant pricing strategies and plans and has tactically implemented them across a luxury portfolio including rate loading / management, oversight, and reporting & analysis
- Power-user level capabilities in XLS, and other quantitative analysis platforms, plus excellent modeling and performance reporting skills
- A proven track record of excellent top-line profitability maximization for luxury hotels
- Past experience in a new, high-growth business or travel / hotel startup is desired. Strong interest in building a company (including new processes and systems) from the ground up. Comfortable managing through ambiguity.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a proven ability to multi-task across various complex projects
- Approachable, presentable, professional, and fun
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work remotely when necessary and willingness to travel
- Hard working team player with a positive, can-do attitude. Flexible and willing to work long and sometimes erratic hours
Requirements for Employment:
- Fluent in English
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university.
Compensation & Perks:
- We offer a competitive compensation package, including the unique opportunity to earn options in the business over time
- Healthcare, including medical, dental and vision
- Friends and Family rate at all Collective Retreat locations and employee free and discounted nights
Collective Retreats is a new, meaningful way to travel. We handpick the most incredible locations and bring them to life through luxury accommodations that reflect the spirit of the surroundings, mind-blowing dining, and personalized service that guides, educates, and delights. At the center is our belief that where you stay is as important as where you go.
Extraordinary destinations: We handpick the most incredible locations and curate the best aspects of them for you.
Inspired accommodations: Each retreat features luxury lodgings that feel indigenous to the surroundings.
Exceptional dining: World-class chefs interpret local ingredients and culture in innovative, delicious ways.
Aspen hospitality: Our service is rooted in Old World hospitality but brings modern style and stewardship.
Connection: Connect to a place, yourself, experiences, and others.
Investment in the future: Commitment to ensuring that these destinations will remain unspoiled for generations to come.