Colisweb is developing business logistics software. Based in Lille (France) we are a team of 15 professionals aiming to provide high value-added logistics solutions by integrating computer science innovations. Currently we manage the transportation flows to ensure the attended home delivery service in cities all over in France. Our clients are French international retail groups employing e-commerce business.
We have just raised 2.5M€ and have established new cooperations with important retail customers.
Colisweb is looking for Chief Innovation Officer with previous start-up and managerial experience in order to support, develop and improve our products.
What you will do
• Manage a team of 5 skilled engineers and exchange with CEO
• Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
• Build distributed, high-throughput, real-time systems
• Own meaningful parts of our service, grow with the company
Desired Skills and Experience
• Your curiosity doesn't stop to software, you have business acumen
• You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment
• You have a MS/PhD in a scientific field
• You speak French and English
• You have significant experience with Scala or Java on the back-end
• Lagom / Microservices architecture
• Scala / Java
• Continous Delivery (CircleCI, Codacy, AWS)
Colisweb is building software-defined transportation infrastructure. We leverage data to offer same-day deliveries in as little as 2 hours or in a time slot of your choice. While building systems that work with existing workflows, we’ll be putting in place the technical infrastructure to support all kind of mobility and flow consolidation. If we’re successful, we’ll build a transportation system that is far more sustainable, robust, efficient, and equitable.